Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to "My Most Wanted: The Fashion Archive"!

"My  Most Wanted" is a blog that aims to ease the fashion guilt that lots of us have: of not being able to afford it! Here I archive all the different items I'd love to have but will never be able to afford them. *wink*
I also keep tabs on certain celebrity styles, mainly Emma Watson and Georgie Henley (of Narnia fame).

Note: This blog was originally just for my poor aching fashion heart, so if it doesn't make much sense or doesn't interest you, don't think much of it. :)

1 comment:

  1. 1: Money doesnt need anything and you can make half these outfits for £5-mix and max items from chartity shops. It's cheep and cheeful.
    2: When you are older you will be able to look back and think...I grew up without a lot of money I'm not going to grow old like that-you'r clever so you can get a job and treat yourself.

    CHEER UP :)

    ReplyDelete